TIPM Test/Bypass Cables
If your 2007-2014 and newer Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, or VW vehicle fails to start due to a bad fuel pump relay on the TIPM, or your fuel pump continues pumping after turning the vehicle off (draining your battery), our TIPM bypass/test cable can help. Two versions exist with prices from $25-$32.
TIPM Fuel Pump Relay Repair
24 hour TIPM repair service with fuel pump relay replacement is available for your 2007-2014 and newer Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, or VW vehicle (see applicable vehicles). Our repair service involves replacing your faulty fuel pump or other relays with new NEC/Tokin relays used on all repairs since August 2014. This is a permanent fix that will solve your fuel pump or other relay problems without the high cost of a new TIPM ($1000+), the cutting of TIPM wires with an external relay, or any reprogramming by your dealer. All repairs carry a one year warranty. Further details and photos are located on our TIPM Repairs website as well as TIPMrepair.com
We can provide engineering services and CAD design for TIPM related products, mechanical enclosures, catapult systems, camera mounts, custom in-ground trampolines, and more. We've worked on everything from catapult systems for live TV shows to conversions of gasoline powered vehicles to electric. Contact us to discuss your idea.
The Human Catapult Project
What do you get when the organizer of the world's largest parachuting event combines 20+ years of BASE jumping experience with a mechanical engineering degree? Answer: A human catapult capable of launching people up 20' and out 50' into water or over a tall bridge during a BASE jump. Our catapult was a huge success at Bridge Day 2012 through 2014 with hundreds of BASE jumpers being launched over the edge of an 876' tall bridge in West Virgina. It has appeared on the Discovery Channel, the Today Show, and numerous other programs around the world. It's also available for rent or purchase. Further information and photos are located on our catapult page.
Vertical Visions is a West Virginia-based limited liability company and family business established in 2001. Owner Jason Bell (BASE #428, D-16725) is a mechanical engineer who enjoys BASE jumping in his spare time. Jason's wife Jennifer provides event consulting services and helps with the assembly of our commercial products. Vertical Visions' current focus is to provide the following services:
- Production of Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep TIPM bypass cables
- TIPM repairs for Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/VW vehicles
- Parachuting event coordination. Vertical Visions served as the BASE Jumping Coordinator for the world's largest parachuting event (Bridge Day) from 2002-2014. Vertical Visions also helped coordinate a BASE jumping event from the 1102' tall Aizhai bridge in China for a live TV special.
- Mechanical engineering and Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) services
- Human catapult systems
- BASE jumping and skydiving videography (stock video)
- BASE jumping photography (stock photos)
- Bellymount camera platforms
- Custom camera mounts
- Unique stunts for BASE jumping and other aerial sports