Shipping and Delivery
Our goal is to ship your parts as fast as possible. Shipping and Delivery is the charge for internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport, and handling. We don’t guarantee delivery times, but we do our best to provide accurate estimates.
Most product orders completed by 12 PM ET will ship the same day Monday through Saturday. Although not guaranteed, orders received after 12 PM ET may still ship the same day. Orders you place with Vertical Visions late on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until Monday. The shipping duration estimates shown below begin at the time and day the package is shipped by us. USPS delivers Monday through Saturday while FedEx delivers Monday through Friday. You will be notified via email when your package has been shipped and tracking details will be provided. Check your spam folder before contacting us with a tracking number request. Charges may be added to orders with Priority, Overnight and International shipping if we try unsuccessfully to deliver your order more than once. Normal delivery times are calculated based on your zip code and listed on our website when choosing shipping options. The average delivery times are as follows:
Domestic Shipping Options
- USPS 1st Class: 3-5 days
- USPS Priority: 2-3 days
- USPS Priority Express: 1 day to most locations, but occasionally 2 days
- FedEx Ground: 1-5 days
- FedEx Express Saver: 3 days
- FedEx 2-Day: 2 days
- FedEx Express (First, Priority, and Standard): 1 day
International Shipping Options
- USPS First Class Mail: Normally 1-2 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6-10 days
- USPS Priority Express Mail International: Normally 3-5 days to major markets
- FedEx International Priority: 1-3 days
- FedEx International Economy: 2-5 days
FedEx - Monday through Friday (pickups at 5pm) and Saturday (pickups at 11am for 2-Day packages only). If using FedEx and you require a package to be shipped or delivered on Saturday, you MUST choose 2-Day Special One Rate.
USPS - Monday through Friday (dropoffs at 4pm) and Saturday (dropoffs at 1pm)
FedEx - Monday through Friday (Saturday deliveries are only made for 2-Day Special One Rate shipments. FedEx will not deliver to approximately 10-20% of our shipment destinations on Saturday.)
USPS - Monday through Saturday
Order confirmation emails are sent minutes after each order is placed. Tracking emails are sent when the order ships.
Missing or Late Shipments
Before notifiying us that your package has not arrived, we highly suggest you look in your mailbox. As strange as this sounds, it happens all the time where customers eventually find their missing package sitting in their mailbox. If your shipment tracking indicates that it's been delivered, but it's not in your mailbox, it's possible that USPS has accidentally delivered it to the wrong address. The normal procedure in this situation is to visit your local US Postal Service center and provide them with the shipment tracking information. Since each shipment logs GPS data when shipments are scanned and delivered, they have the capability to map where your shipment was during the delivery process. In most situations, packages are accidentally delivered to a neighbor or a drop-box key was not left for customers who have small grouped mailboxes.
Shipment Address Changes
Prior to shipment, please contact us as soon as possible with any address changes. Once a shipment has left our shop, we don't permit address changes due to excessive FedEx fees charged to our account and the possibility of fraud.
Returns and Replacements
We want you to be completely happy with your Vertical Visions order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of unused or defective merchandise within 30 days of receipt. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. A pickup and/or restock fee may apply.
Returning Merchandise by Mail
Please contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping defective or non-defective products to Vertical Visions. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please include the following information when emailing your request for an RMA number: Customer Name, Order Date, and nature of the problem.
- If you elect to cancel an order for any reason before shipment, a 5% fee will apply. This is due to new rules enacted by our credit card processor since they no longer refund us the credit card fees we pay when processing your order.
- If merchandise arrives damaged, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Vertical Visions to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in. Notify Vertical Visions immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. Contact us to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
- All products returned MUST be 100% complete, contain ALL original manuals, and contain other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- For defective items, Vertical Visions will pay for return shipping by providing you with a prepaid mailing label. Defective returns can be returned to Vertical Visions within 15 days from the invoice date for: Credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- For non-defective items, you are responsible for shipping charges. Non-defective returns can be accepted by Vertical Visions within 30 days from the invoice date, at Vertical Visions' discretion for: Refund, credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. All non-defective returns MUST be unused and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Please allow 5 business days to process refunds once the part is received at our shop.
- TIPM cables are fully refundable if found to not work on any Applicable Vehicle shown in green. No refund will be provided if your vehicle has other problems that affect the full functionality of our products, such as: Out of gas, a dead battery, no headlights, abnormal dashboard lights or warning symbols, a failure to even try to start (won't turn over), air conditioning (AC) problems, stalling while driving, ECM/BCM/PCM problems, or other unrelated abnormalities that cause your vehicle to not function properly. In other words, please don't blame our products if your vehicle has unrelated issues.
- Vertical Visions strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- Vertical Visions reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days from the invoice date. If the product is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued toward future purchases only. Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items.