Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery is the charge for internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport, and handling. We don’t guarantee delivery times, but we do our best to provide accurate estimates.
Most product orders completed by 12 PM ET will ship the same day Monday through Saturday. Orders you place with Vertical Visions late on Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until Monday. You will be notified via email when your package has been shipped and tracking details will be provided. Check your spam folder before contacting us. with a tracking number request. Charges may be added to orders with Priority, Overnight and International shipping if we try unsuccessfully to deliver your order more than once. Normal delivery times are listed on our website when choosing shipping options. The average delivery times are as follows:
Domestic Shipping Options
- USPS Priority Mail: 2-3 days
- USPS Express Mail: 1 day to most locations, but occasionally 2 days
- FedEx Ground: 1-6 days
- FedEx 2nd Day: 2 days
- FedEx Express (First, Priority, and Standard): 1 day
International Shipping Options
- USPS First Class Mail: Normally 1-2 weeks
- USPS Priority Mail International: 6-10 days
- USPS Priority Express Mail International: Guaranteed 7 days or less
Missing or Late Shipments
Before notifiying us that your package has not arrived, we highly suggest you look in your mailbox. As strange as this sounds, it happens all the time where customers eventually find their missing package sitting in their mailbox. If your shipment tracking indicates that it's been delivered, but it's not in your mailbox, it's possible that USPS has accidentally delivered it to the wrong address. The normal procedure in this situation is to visit your local US Postal Service center and provide them with the shipment tracking information. Since each shipment logs GPS data when shipments are scanned and delivered, they have the capabilty to map where your shipment was during the delivery process. In most situations, packages are accidentally delivered to a neighbor or a drop-box key was not left for customers who have small grouped mailboxes.
Returns and Replacements
We want you to be completely happy with your Vertical Visions order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of unused or defective merchandise within 30 days of receipt. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. A pickup and/or restock fee may apply.
Returning Merchandise by Mail
Please contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping defective or non-defective products to Vertical Visions. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please include the following information when emailing your request for an RMA number: Customer Name, Order Date, and nature of the problem.
- If merchandise arrives damaged, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Vertical Visions to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in. Notify Vertical Visions immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. Contact us to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
- All products returned MUST be 100% complete, contain ALL original manuals, and contain other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- For defective items, Vertical Visions will pay for return shipping by providing you with a prepaid mailing label. Defective returns can be returned to Vertical Visions within 15 days from the invoice date for: Credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- For non-defective items, you are responsible for shipping charges. Non-defective returns can be accepted by Vertical Visions within 30 days from the invoice date, at Vertical Visions' discretion for: Refund, credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. All non-defective returns MUST be unused and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- If you elect to cancel an order before shipment, a 5% restocking fee may apply.
- TIPM cables are fully refundable if found to not work on any Applicable Vehicle shown in green. No refund will be provided if your vehicle has other problems that affect the full functionality of our products, such as: Out of gas, a dead battery, no headlights, abnormal dashboard lights or warning symbols, a failure to even try to start (won't turn over), air conditioning (AC) problems, stalling while driving, ECM/BCM/PCM problems, or other unrelated abnormalities that cause your vehicle to not function properly. In other words, please don't blame our products if your vehicle has unrelated issues.
- Vertical Visions strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- Vertical Visions reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days from the invoice date. If the product is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued toward future purchases only. Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items.