Please contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping defective or non-defective products back to Vertical Visions. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please include the following information when emailing your request for an RMA number: Customer Name, Order Date, and nature of the problem.
- If merchandise arrives damaged, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package, make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Vertical Visions to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Vertical Visions immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. Contact us to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
- All products returned MUST be 100% complete, contain ALL original manuals, and contain other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- For defective items, Vertical Visions will pay for return shipping by providing you with a prepaid mailing label. Defective returns can be returned to Vertical Visions within 15 days from the invoice date for: Credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- For non-defective items, you are responsible for shipping charges. Non-defective returns can be accepted by Vertical Visions within 30 days from the invoice date, at Vertical Visions' discretion for: Refund, credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. All non-defective returns MUST be unused and may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- If you elect to cancel an order before shipment, a 5% restocking fee will apply.
- TIPM cables are fully refundable if found to not work on any Applicable Vehicle shown in green. No refund will be provided if your vehicle has other problems that affect the full functionality of our products, such as: Out of gas, a dead battery, no headlights, abnormal dashboard lights or warning symbols, a failure to even try to start (won't turn over), air conditioning (AC) problems, stalling while driving, ECM/BCM/PCM problems, or other unrelated abnormalities that cause your vehicle to not function properly. In other words, don't blame our products if your vehicle has unrelated issues.
- Vertical Visions strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- Vertical Visions reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days from the invoice date. If the product is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued toward future purchases only. Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items.