Vertical Visions is a West Virginia-based limited liability company and family business established in 2001. Owner Jason Bell is a mechanical engineer with 23+ years of experience and multiple patents. Jason's wife Jennifer helps with the assembly of our commercial products and customer support.
- Production of our patent pending TIPM Plug-In Fuel Pump Power Bypass/Test System
- Production of Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep TIPM bypass cables
- Mechanical engineering and 3D Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) services
- "Outrageous Acts Of Science" TV program on the Science Channel (Viewer Favorites) - June 2015. Our human catapult project was shown.
- "Outrageous Acts Of Science" TV program on the Science Channel - January 2015. Our human catapult project was shown.
- The Today Show - October 2013. The human catapult project was shown on a Bridge Day 2013 segment and discussed by the hosts of the show.
- Discovery Channel Canada - October 2013. Our human catapult project was featured.
- Hillbilly Thrill Rides (Destination America Network) - September 2013. Our human catapult project was featured as a backyard invention.
- CBS News This Morning - November 2012. Jason Bell was interviewed for a segment regarding tandem BASE jumping at Bridge Day.
- ESPN (E:60) - November 2010. Jason Bell was interviewed for a segment about Bridge Day.
- CSI Miami - August 2009. Technical consultant for BASE jumping episode titled "Wolfe in Sheep's Clothing".
- ESPN (E:60) - December 2007. Vertical Visions provided stock footage for ESPN's "Death Camp" segment airing on their new program called E:60.
- Weather Channel - October 2007. Jason Bell provided a live interview from the edge of the 876' tall New River Gorge Bridge shortly before Bridge Day 2007.
- Whacked Out Sports (The Learning Channel) - November 2006. BASE jumping stock footage was provided for a 1/2 hour program.
- 99 Most Bizarre Stunts - June 2006. BASE jumping stock footage was provided for a story about a jumper who was stranded on an antenna guy wire.
- WV Media Bridge Day Live Coverage - October 15, 2005. Digital video and in-depth interviews for a three hour live TV coverage event broadcast to over 1 million households in WV, KY, and OH.
- Tactical to Practical (History Channel) - October 2004. Digital video for a segment on bridges.
- Outdoor Life Network - Nov/Dec. 2004. Digital video and in-depth interviews for a one hour episode (a condensed version of the live Bridge Day 2004 coverage).
- WV Media Bridge Day Live Coverage - October 16, 2004. Digital video and in-depth interviews for a three hour live TV coverage event broadcast to over 1 million households in WV, KY, and OH.
- Good Morning America (ABC News) - November 6, 2001. Digital video and interview provided for segment on "emergency parachutes".
- The Movement, by Nemesis Productions - September 2001. Digital video and interviews provided under a sponsorship deal where Vertical Visions rode Go-Ped motorized scooters off a 450' cliff.
- Extreme 16mm - Spring 2001. Digital video and interview provided for a review of our "FIXED 2!" BASE jumping video.
- RealTV - June 2000. Digital video and interview provided for BASE jumping segment "New York City BASE Jumping".
- Resort Sports Network (RSN) - Summer 2000. Digital video and interview provided for video promotion.
- RealTV - May 2000. Digital video and interview provided for BASE jumping segment "Falling Through Steel Girders".
- Spiegal TV - October 1999. Digital video, air-to-air video services, and interview provided for coverage of Bridge Day 1999
- You Built What?!: A Human Catapult - June 2013 issue of Popular Science magazine
- Stuff Magazine, October 2007 - Vertical Visions provided five Bridge Day photos, including a two-page spread.
- Ontario Science Centre, April 2005 - Vertical Visions provided three bridge jump photos used to make 6 foot tall posters displayed for IMAX's "Adrenaline Rush: The Science of Risk" movie.
- Home Automation Magazine, January 2004 - Fifteen photos and technical writing were provided for a cover story on Jason's new smart home located in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
- Paramag, December 2003 - Bridge Day 2003 article where photos were provided by Vertical Visions.
- Skydive the Mag, February 2003 - Article and pictures regarding Vertical Visions' bellymount camera systems.
- Twin Falls Chamber of Commerce Guide, 2002 - Appeared on front cover to promote Twin Falls and legal BASE jumping from their 486' bridge.
- Skydiving Magazine, 2002-2007 - Countless issues in which photos and news articles were provided. Subjects such as Bridge Day, BASE jumping, Perrine Bridge jumping, Eiger jumps, etc. were covered.
- Xtreme Magazine, November 1999 - Vertical Visions provided photos and a story about BASE jumping for the first issue of this Australian magazine.
- Crazynet Magazine, November 1999 - Photos and an interview were provided regarding BASE jumping and New York City.
- "A Year of Adventures 2" by Lonely Planet Publications, 2010 - Vertical Visions provided a photograph of a Bridge Day BASE jumper.
- "A Year of Adventures" by Lonely Planet Publications, 2006 - Vertical Visions provided a photograph of a Bridge Day BASE jumper.
- "Schrumpfende Stadte", 2004 - Vertical Visions provided a photograph of a BASE jumper leaping from a building for this German book.
- Dorling Kindersley's "Extreme Sports" by Richard Platt, October 2001 - Vertical Visions provided nine photos that were printed for this worldwide publication, including technical writing and proofing of the accompanying story.