TIPM-7 Relay Repair Service - Fuel Pump
- Buy 2 for $179.00 each and save 10%
NOTE: TIPM repairs will be unavailable from May 10-25, 2019. If purchasing TIPM repair service prior to this time period, please make sure your TIPM arrives by May 9, 2019.
We offer a TIPM fuel pump relay repair service for applicable vehicles shown in green below or you can attempt to repair your own with the details listed below. 99% of all TIPMs are received, repaired, and reshipped by our shop in less than 24 hours. The majority of our TIPM repairs involve fuel pump relay replacement, but some may find that our patent pending TIPM Plug-In Relay System is a cheaper/quicker solution. Our repair service requires you to send us your TIPM where we'll then disassemble it and replace the faulty fuel pump relay with a new NEC/Tokin relay used on all repairs since August 2014. This is a permanent fix that will solve your fuel pump relay problem without the high cost of a new TIPM ($1000+), the cutting of TIPM wires with an external relay, or any reprogramming by your dealer. If your dealer tells you TIPMs can't be repaired, they are lying and likely trying to get you to buy a new TIPM for $1000+. We repair around 200-300 TIPMs each year since 2014 for vehicle owners and auto repair centers. Please read our TIPM repair comments below or the impartial positive comments on the TIPM test/bypass cable that started it all.
All repairs carry a one year warranty and are normally performed within 24 hours by an engineer. We ship Monday through Friday and most Saturdays. Feel free to contact us via email or telephone with any questions you may have. If you would prefer to pay after the repair is complete, please make sure you include your contact information, email address, telephone number, vehicle year/make/model, and a description of the problem inside the box and we'll contact you for payment after the repair is complete.
Applicable Vehicles For TIPM Relay Repairs
To verify that a TIPM Relay Repair is possible with your vehicle, please check the chart below. If you don't know the vehicle year/model or you'd like to confirm the TIPM style we can repair, make sure your TIPM looks similar to the following: TIPM-7 fuse box. It's normal to have fuses and relays in different locations on this style TIPM, depending on your vehicle options and model. Our shop has the capabiity to test and replace the fuel pump, front/rear wipers, front/rear washer, horn, backup lights, and door lock relays.
|Chrysler Town & Country||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Chrysler Grand Voyager||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Dodge Grand Caravan||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Dodge Ram 1500||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Dodge Ram 2500||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Dodge Ram 3500||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No|
|Dodge Ram 4500||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Dodge Ram 5500||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Dodge Ram Cargo Van||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Jeep Grand Cherokee||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
What You Receive
- Inspection and testing of faulty fuel pump relay to confirm the problem
- Replacement of faulty fuel pump relay with a new relay used on all repairs since August 2014. This new relay is the most current version from the same manufacturer (NEC/Tokin) with an identical footprint and operating characteristics. We feel that installing the same problematic relay will only result in future problems.
- Testing of new fuel pump relay by applying 12 VDC to the coil and checking for continuity as far downstream as permitted
- Visual inspection of all fuses (mini-blade and cartridge) and electrical testing of all rectangular gray plug-in relays using our relay tester. Approximately 1 in 7 TIPMs sent to our shop contain blown fuses.
- Price includes a one year repair warranty.
- All repairs will be performed by an engineer.
- Your TIPM will normally be repaired and shipped within 24 hours. If your TIPM is received on a Wednesday, it will be normally be repaired and ship on Thursday.
- Photographs of the repaired TIPM and a detailed analysis of your TIPM/relay will be provided via email.
You'll need to remove the TIPM from your vehicle using the instructions below and ship it to us via any common carrier (12"x12"x8" boxes and bigger work best). It doesn't take much time (15-20 minutes) or skill to remove the TIPM and we can help you through the process (or you can hire a mechanic). Once received, we'll disassemble your TIPM and replace the affected fuel pump relay with a new relay. Our total repair time with new and old relay testing is normally 3 hours with all soldering and inspections performed under a microscope. Once you receive the repaired TIPM, you need only reinstall it in your vehicle and turn your key to the RUN position for 12 seconds. No reprogramming or any dealer involvement is necessary since we are simply desoldering the faulty relay and soldering a new relay on the circuit board. If your dealer suggests otherwise, they are misinformed and/or simply trying to sell you a $1000+ TIPM. Additional details and instructions will be sent to you once payment is received. This is a permanent fix with the installation of a new relay. We highly suggest you call or email us with any questions or concerns you may have. Another great option to consider is to initially purchase one of our TIPM test/bypass cables to confirm your faulty fuel pump relay problem, then we'll credit the full cost of the cable (less shipping charges) if you purchase TIPM repair service from us. Simply contact us for this deal.
Please ship your TIPM to us at the following address:
Vertical Visions LLC
6 Point of View
Bridgeport, WV 26330 USA
How To Remove Your TIPM
- Removal should take 15-30 minutes.
- Confirm that your TIPM is from one of the applicable vehicles shown in green, your fuel pump relay is indeed faulty, and you don't have an external fuel pump relay modification (normally performed on 2011-2013 Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles by the dealer to bypass a faulty fuel pump relay). Call or email us first for TIPM repairs on vehicles not listed above.
- Locate your car battery and remove the negative (black) terminal. Some batteries are located under the passenger seat. This will prevent any accidental electrical shorts that may occur as you remove the positive (red) terminal from your TIPM.
- Locate the TIPM under the hood of your vehicle.
- Do not remove any fuses, relays, or other devices.
- Remove the positive (red) battery connection in the upper corner of your TIPM. You'll need an open end wrench or socket to remove a single hex nut.
- Release the four plastic retension clips that secure the TIPM to the vehicle and lift the TIPM upward slightly.
- Unplug all seven cable harness connections to the TIPM. Each connector can be released by pushing a center release latch and rotating the locking arm, All connectors are color coded and keyed, so there is no need to remember or mark their locations.
- Remove the TIPM from your vehicle.
- Please keep the TIPM lid attached during your shipment to us. If you have already dissembled the TIPM and only need relays replaced, contact us for a discount on the price.
- Purchase the TIPM Fuel Pump Relay Repair Service above. Additional instructions and a ship to address will be provided to you via the email address provided to us. If you'd prefer to pay after the repair is performed, please make sure you include contact information, email address, vehicle year/make/model, and a description of the problem. For the fastest service, payment prior to sending your TIPM is suggested.
Shipping Your TIPM to Us
- Carefully wrap your TIPM in a plastic bag and bubble wrap, then place it in a cardboard box. We normally use 12"x12"x8" boxes from USPS.
- Ship your TIPM to us at the above address. USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, or any reputable shipping company is recommended.
- Please provide your shipment tracking number to us, if available, so we'll know when to expect your shipment.
- When we receive your TIPM, we'll send an email to let you know that we've begun your repair work.
- After your TIPM has been repaired, we'll email you again with the results, photos of your new relay, and a repair checklist.
- Please be aware that our repair service normally involves replacement of the fuel pump relay along with other related services as needed (trace repair, etc.). Additional relays can be replaced, such as those for problematic windshield wipers or door locks for a small additional charge.
- If you previously purchased one of our TIPM testing/bypass cables to diagnose your problem and you'd like the cost of the cable deducted from this repair, simply let us know via email or telephone before or after your order.
- Our repair service is normally performed within 24 hours and shipped back to you via USPS or FedEx. We'll provide tracking information to you at the time of shipment.
- Don't hesitate to contact us with your questions.
TIPM Repair Process
Our detailed process begins by photographing the entire TIPM, including the fuse layout. We utilize a two-page system checklist that facilitates an accurate and thorough repair. We then remove and check all mini-blade and cartridge fuses. We find blown fuses in approximately 1 in 7 repairs. Relays and other devices near the fuses are removed and set aside. The TIPM enclosure is disassembled and all six circuit boards are slowly removed, providing access to both sides of your relay(s). At this point, your TIPM will look similar to the disassembled TIPM shown below. The affected relay(s) are tested by applying 12VDC to the coil while measuring continuity and coil resistance. All resistance values and findings are logged in our system checklist. Most continuity checks are performed using locations as far downstream as possible.
Once we've determined that your relay is faulty, we'll desolder it from the circuit board and inspect it via microscope. The new relay will be tested and soldered to the circuit board under a microscope, then tested again. All six circuit boards are reinstalled into the TIPM enclosure and all fuses and plug-in relays are inserted. All faulty relays removed from the circuit board will be sent back to the customer.
If we find that your relay is not faulty, we will continue with relay replacement(s) since they sometimes fail intermittently and the majority of our repair work involves disassembling the TIPM in preparation for testing. In this situation, if you find that the relay wasn't the real problem and your vehicle still has issues, we'll work with you to provide a fix or offer some financial relief through a partial refund.
Items We Can't Repair
Please be aware that our TIPM repair service focuses on relay replacements to solve problems with your fuel pump, front/rear wipers, front/rear washer, horn, backup lights, and door locks. We can also perform minor repairs such as damaged traces and loose connector pins. Do not send us your TIPM and expect problems beyond the above items to be solved. TIPMs are complex and some problems are due to issues outside the TIPM. A fuel pump relay repair will never solve problems with your headlights or air conditioning, nor will our repair cause problems like this to suddenly appear. If you are experiencing issues with your check engine light, headlights, warning symbols, windows, air conditioning, radio, a failure for the starter to attempt to rotate the flywheel, or similar problems, please visit our Other Solutions page. Alternately, we often suggest that you look into purchasing a new or used TIPM if you are unable to solve the problem.
All TIPM repairs come with a one year warranty. If you continue to have problems with any relays that were replaced, we will make things right by repairing and shipping your TIPM both ways to identify the problem or refund your money.
If Your TIPM Relays Aren't Faulty
If we find no problems or defects with your relays, we normally proceed with relay replacement and advise you of our findings. We do this because some relays fail intermittently and for peace of mind. However, if you find that your problems still persist, we will refund all of your money except for a $95 diagnostic fee (plus return shipping) as we don't want you to incur the full cost of the repair if your problem isn't resolved.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can you change all my relays while you have the TIPM broken down on your workbench?
Answer: Yes, but we don't recommend it. We normally try to talk people out of doing this because a used TIPM might be cheaper and there is often no need to fix what isn't broken. Fuel pump relays are the vast majority of our repairs, but we are seeing an uptick in front wiper on/off door lock double relay repairs. These are the main three that fail and I would suggest you focus on these if you still want to change relays that are the most problematic. Within the TIPM, there are 3x single relays (5 pins each) and 4x double relays (10 pins each). Double relays are harder to get to and one of them is somewhat hidden under a plastic cover. When I'm changing out a a fuel pump relay, it's only 5 pins I have to worry about. When I change all relays, I have to worry about 55 pins being tested, desoldered, resoldered, and tested properly, which is more than 10x the risk. If any one of the pins is not soldered properly, it's a problem that we have to address. Plus, many of the double relays are difficult to inspect after soldering. It's tough to describe in detail how much more difficult it is to work on double relays versus single relays. However, if you're still interested in having them all changed, please contact us for a custom quote.
2) Can you at least check all my relays while you have the TIPM broken down on your workbench?
Answer: We do not offer this service due to the risk in damaging transistor arrays on the TIPM circuit board. Not long ago when we did offer this service, 99.99% of the time we never found anything wrong outside of the double relay that was problematic. It's unlikely that we'll find anything if you're not experiencing any problems with relay driven functions. It's quite complex in how these relays need to be checked in order to prevent a transistor array failure. We actually have to desolder one of the relay coil leads and isolate it from the TIPM for testing purposes. Double relays are either working or not.....in that they don't normally fail intermittently. However, we do understand some people's line of thinking in wanting to test them all. However, as long as you verify functionality of all your door locks, front and rear wipers, and front and rear washer fluid prior to sending to us, your TIPM will be fine.
3) I just received my repaired TIPM and installed it in my vehicle, but I have no power (or it won't start or has other strange issues). What now?
Answer: We receive calls just like this every 2-3 weeks and 100% of the time the problem was the improper installation of the TIPM in the vehicle. Our customers sometimes fail to properly seat one or more of the seven connectors under the TIPM. Sometimes customers break the two black plastic knobs/posts surrounding several connectors, which are used to secure the connector into the TIPM. Our recommendation has always been to remove each of the seven connectors, check all pins to make sure none are bent, and then fully reseat the connector. So far, every customer was back on the road after performing this step.
4) Can my dealer repair the TIPM?
Answer: No. TIPMs are not dealer serviceable items and no dealer will repair them. There are only a handful of companies in the world that do what we do. TIPM repairs involve disassembling the TIPM by trimming small areas of plastic to gain entry coupled with soldering on circuit boards under a microscope. Most vehicles owners do not have the experience or equipment to perform the repair on their own.
How To Fix Your Own
For those who possess advanced soldering and electrical skills, it may be possible to repair your own. If you're up for a challenge, you'll need to purchase a new NEC/Tokin #EX1-2U1S relay and replace the existing faulty NEC/Tokin #EX1-1F1J relay. The only difference in the replacement relay linked above is the lack of a vent hole in the enclosure. This is how I repaired my personal vehicle, which has been working perfectly since August 2014. You'll need soldering skills, a microscope, and several hours to carefully disassemble the TIPM. Be sure to take a photo of your fuse layout before disassembly. Keep in mind this TIPM is not meant to be serviced by your dealer and it contains multiple circuit boards, so you'll risk damaging it if you can't figure out how it comes apart.
- Jason just wanted to thank you again and let you know everything worked fine...started up 1st time and no issues at all...Have been driving the car a few days now..I will recommend you to anybody I deal with Thanks! - April 16, 2018.
- I have been driving for several weeks with no problems since you repaired my TIPM. Very satisfied customer. Thank You and take care. -January 22, 2018
- Part in, all operational. Very satisfied. You were spot on in all regards. Best wishes for Christmas and the New Year. -December 20, 2017
- Your company is a God send. Works great, thank you. -October 6, 2017
- I received my tipm installed it and it works perfect. I want to thank you so much . you are an awesome company to work with. you have been so helpful through it all I would recommend you to anyone this is a 5 star company -August 20, 2017
- I received the package this afternoon. I saw it was scheduled for delivery on Monday but the USPS did a great job. I want to thank you for the great service. We installed it late this afternoon and it fired right up and all it great. I only had to reprogram the Radio. Its running like a new vehicle. Not sure I can thank you enough. You really do everything you say your going to do. Instructions for shipping, follow up emails all the way, In and out in one day and shipped right back with all the information and instructions. You really are a perfect 10 for a company. Should you ever need any recommendations please feel free to contact me. Again a big THANK YOU. -July 15, 2017
- I had my 2011 VW Routan TIPM module serviced by Vertical Visions LLC and I am very happy with their service. Jason and Jennifer were helpful and professional in their interactions, thorough in their diagnosis and demonstrated expertise in their TIPM diagnosis and repair services. As a Professor of Electrical Engineering for more than 12 years, I appreciated their in-depth electrical analysis/discussion of the repair made on my TIPM which was a typical fuel relay replacement. It's great to have my vehicle back on the road again after only a few days! -May 25, 2017
- I picked up my TIPM at USPO today and had it re-installed in 20 minutes after returning home. Everything went really well thanks to your great instructions, and the truck runs great! I can see now that the fuel pump relay had been failing for awhile because the truck had been hard to start for a couple of months before it finally arched and stuck in the on position. I am so happy that I found your site online. Thanks again for the good work and fast service. It was a godsend because my truck was disabled in rural Nebraska where repairs would have involved a long tow and might have included unnecessary extra work and cost at a repair shop. -May 16, 2017
- It’s been several days of use of the repaired TIPM and all the problems with the van are gone!!! Your service and communication were better than excellent and so very much appreciated. It’s been a pleasure doing business with you. Will tell others about you. -May 8, 2017
- Hi!!! It arrived today about 4pm! It's in and working great!!!! Thank you again for everything!!!!! You run a very efficient business!! We will defiantly spread the word!!! Have a blessed Easter! -April 15, 2017
- Thank you very much for the timely repair. Everything is working once again. Your solution and customer service is beyond anything we could of gotten at the manufacturer's shop. Outstanding solution and and outstanding price. -March 25, 2017
- I wanted to reach out and let you know that I have installed the repaired TIPM and the car started just fine! Thanks again for your help and wonderful customer service, it has been a pleasure to work with you and your wife, Jennifer. Don't take this personally, but I hope I don't need your services in the future. -March 7, 2017
- I received my TIPM in the mail today. It took about 10 minutes to install and my truck started right away. I am so thankful that I found your website and I really do appreciate your work. I will gladly tell anybody who has any issues with their Chrysler products about you. -February 21, 2017
- Thanks so much for your awesome repair on my TIPM!!! You are a real credit to your customers. I myself am an electronics tech by trade. That being said you raise the bar very high with your website, troubleshooting cable and just magnificent repair service. Well done my good man!! I used the downtime on the van to change spark plugs, so that combined with the repaired TIPM it runs just great now. I will spread the word far and wide about your good deeds. Thanks again. -February 01, 2017
- I received my TIPM in the mail this morning (very fast shipping). It took me about 10 minutes to reinstall it in my VW Routan and "voila" the car works perfectly again! I am very thankful for your excellent customer service and timely responses. Thank you for taking the time to provide the photos and outline of all the work performed on our TIPM along with the initial diagnosis. I will definitely be posting this experience on various forums for other VW owners. Thank you again for your excellent customer service and work! -January 26, 2017
- When doing some research to determine if the TIPM in our 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan was the culprit for the intermittent failure to start I came across at least two other options for “send it in and let us repair it” services besides yours. However, my wife and I agreed that yours was by far the most professionally setup site, with your various options for temporary fixes, used TIPMs, wiring diagrams showing the possible problems, your warranty statement, and even a “here, you do it” section should I want to tackle the soldering job on my own. That professionalism is what sold us, and I have to say that I in no way regret making that decision, as your professionalism was not limited to just the web site. Communications; service; everything about our interactions with you only strengthened our conviction concerning our choice, a conviction that was confirmed when we received the TIPM back and the vehicle fired up on the first try! My wife is happy to have her van back, and as they say: happy wife, happy man! J We are now actively on the lookout for other 2011 Caravan owners to share our experience with them. Thanks, Jason! You were an answer to prayer. -January 17, 2017
- I just wanted to drop you guys a note to say thanks. You repaired our TIPM box acouple of months back. It works great and your solution saved our family about $1000. I couldn't be happier with your solution or your service (thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions through multiple phone calls) and solution. I won't hesitate to recommend you to anyone I know in need of this service. -January 16, 2017
- Ok....this is me giving you a big bro hug right now. Absolutely awesome service you provide. Not only do I get a repaired part. You check it over thoroughly and provide a "health check" list....also some photos?! I installed it yesterday (with some choice words for the conglomeration of multi-pin connectors) followed the 12 second rule and it fired up fine. I'm a DIY-er on cars and home but am a realist to that which is just best left to a professional. And I use that word appropriately. Very professional business you run from communication to the service itself. So so glad I sent this off to you to take care of. Totally worth the money. Great job and a huge thank you. -January 5, 2017
- Thank you so much for your professionalism, efficiency, and help, thank you, you're the real deal. Installed the tipm and she's running smooth again. -November 21, 2016
- Jason, Installed tipm into van this evening and everything is perfect. We can't thank you enough. You are a life saver my friend and if there is anything we can do for you please let us know. May God Bless Thanks again. -November 03, 2016
- Jason, A quick update for you; got the repaired Tipm back last week, reinstalled on Saturday morning per instructions, everything snapped right back into place. Turned the key to run position for 12 seconds, turned it off and then turned the ignition all the way on and it cranked but didnt start. Smelled gas, noticed gasoline pouring out under the engine. FIRESTONE had disassembled the fuel line in its initial efforts to indentify the problem and failed to replace and tighten everything back to original position. They admitted fault, made all necessary repairs (obviously at no cost) and upon completion.....the van started right up on the first turn of the ignition. Many thanks to you! -October 25, 2016
- I just wanted to thank you one more time. I have now had the repaired TIPM back in my Jeep for almost a month, and the car has been working perfectly since then. The engine roars to life when I start it, it runs really well, and it has not exhibited any problems at all since the repair. I could not be happier and cannot express how appreciative I am of your help and service, especially after my experience leaving the car with a mechanic for a week (before finding your service) who could not figure out the first thing about the problem. Thank you! -October 18, 2016
- I received the repaired tipm today, plugged it in and followed your directions. The repaired unit works as it should. Just wanted you guys to know I appreciated the time you took to return my calls and fully make me understand the process . You guys offer a great service at an affordable price. GREATLY APPRECIATED!! Will definitely spread the word about your company! -October 13, 2016
- I can't thank you enough for this fix and the turn around time. I am so thankful you worked on it over the weekend to get it back to me. We just had to evacuate our home because of the looming hurricane Matthew. The TIPM arrived a few minutes before we had to leave. I plugged it back in and our van started right up. Had it not been for you, our family van would still be parked under a tree risking more damage or worse. We are extremely thankful. -October 5, 2016
- We have the TIPM back in the van and it starts!! I cannot thank you enough for talking with me and offering this service. You saved us $1000 and kept us from using a very dishonest dealership for repairs. Thank you!! -September 30, 2016
- THANK YOU!!! I received the repaired TIPM today and had it back in the vehicle within 15 minutes. The car started perfectly and I have been driving it throughout the afternoon. I know it is too early to tell conclusively whether it is truly fixed, but I swear that the car at least feels like it is roaring to life again when I start it, versus the tepid, uneven starting that it was doing before the repair. Thank you so much for your fast, comprehensive, and reasonably priced service - especially for a true fix, not just a band-aid. -September 22, 2016
- TIPM received, installed and working, so far so good, thanks so much, good service -September 14, 2016
- Jason, Received the TIPM today at 1:30 and installed per your instructions in 15 min. Van operating back to normal. Thanks again for your prompt service. Would definately recommend you to others -September 13, 2016
- Got my van back today. It runs great. Thanks for the fantastic repair on my tpim. If there is a website or someplace I can comment on the job you did let me know. Thanks again you saved me over a $1000.00 on that repair. The cost of a new tipm was $800.00 plus the cost for labor. -September 11, 2016
- I picked up my TIPM from the post office today and installed it over my lunch break. Our Caravan is running great again. I can't thank you enough for the excellent service. I have been very impressed by the professionalism of this whole process. You can be sure I will recommend you to anyone I know who runs into this issue. Thank you again for a job well done! -August 31, 2016
- Just an update. Success!! I replaced the relay myself. Although I got it done, I will testify that your warning of difficulty should be heeded. I was very careful but I could see where the average Joe could tear up that board removing it and trying to get those plastic covers apart. Then it requires care and patience going back together ensuring that all the fuse and relay pins go safely back through their proper slots without getting bent up. Also helps to have a good pencil tip soldering iron that gets hot enough. Anyway I just wanted to thank you for providing the information. It saved me a bunch. -August 27, 2016
- I just got my tipm and I installed it and I would like to let you know thank you for everything it works perfect. I am happy I found your website thank you again thank you for everything. -August 27, 2016
- When my 2011 VW Routan SE started having trouble starting, I was frustrated. Then, in a few days, my battery kept dying each morning, until it finally would not take a charge. I went and bought a new $200 one, only to have it continue to drain. Finally, the van quit starting all together. After getting it to the shop to have it checked out, they let me know that my TIPM was bad, namely the fuel pump relay. Their only recourse was to replace the whole TIPM with a Mopar one. Total bill with install, $1400. Mind you, my car was dead in the water at the garage, and they gave me no other options. After doing some research on my own and finding the Vertical Visions website, I knew exactly what the problem was. When I asked the shop about going that route, they told me internet mail-offs couldn’t be trusted, and they would not recommend nor help me take that path. That’s all I needed to hear. After getting my neighbor to help me tow my car home, I contacted Jason at Vertical Visions, and he coached me on removing the TIPM myself. In less than half an hour, I had it out and on the way. Vertical Visions communicated with me all the way through the process, acknowledging when it arrived, how the repair was going, even including 2 day return shipping as part of the fee. The repair came along with a full report of what was fixed, tested, and the diagnostics along with the faulty part mailed back. Long story short, I sent the unit on Monday, and got it back on Saturday. Once I got it plugged back in correctly, the van started up the first time, and every time since. All in all, I saved over $1100 using Vertical Visions. The process could not have been any easier, and the service is top shelf. So, do yourself a favor. Don’t let the pressure of the garage force you into an option that isn’t fair. Use Vertical Visions for your next TIPM repair, and use that extra grand for something else fun! Thanks again Jason and Vertical Visions! (Chad from Dallas, TX) -August 16, 2016
- Thank you- works perfect with no parasitic draw! -July 19, 2016
- THANK YOU....Works perfectly.....You provide a great service to us Chrysler (Crisis) Owners! You are Golden! -June 11, 2016
- Pickup runs great! I will be sure to recommend your services to friends and auto shops. Thanks. -May 11, 2016
- Thanks! TIPM is installed and seems to be working great. You're providing an excellent service. Thanks again. -April 12, 2016
- I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for the TIPM repair. The whole process was seamless and it all came together perfectly. You provide awesome service and communication. The reassembly was quick and painless and my vehicle runs better and starts smoother and I have peace of mind again. -March 19, 2016
- I received the TIPM yesterday and plugged it in. The van started and we are now able to drive it. Thank you for the rapid response, and expedient shipping. It was pleasure doing business with you. -February 13, 2016
- I just got the TIPM re-installed per the clear directions you included and the van started up like a champ! I started it about 10 times just to make sure! I can't thank you enough for your help and professionalism in this 'adventure'. I was on an island all alone trying to figure out the problem until I found your lifeboat called "Vertical Visions". Your prompt service & clear communications really set you apart from the norm. I really appreciate you saving me at least the $900.00 on the so called "bad fuel pump" as diagnosed by Dodge... But the worse part is, that if I had not found your website, they would have replaced the fuel pump, then that would not have solved the problem, so then they would have tried something else that didn't fix it and the money keeps going down the drain...One tickled customer here and I will spread the word to others with Fuel Pump Relay Woes !! -January 19, 2016